- Approx Floor Area: 130 sqm
- Land Size: 320 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
With an enviable proximity to central Queenstown and a large deck and view for outdoor living, it's not hard to see why these sellers have loved living here. This well located home is ideal for you if you're looking for your first-home to live in, or are seeking a strong rental income, or perhaps a well-priced holiday home?
Inside you'll find a charming character-filled home that's been well-loved and cared for, spacious and tidy, and with a clever separation of bedrooms. The current owners have presented the ground-floor bedroom with an ensuite, coffee station and external access, and have been successfully operating this as a separate Airbnb homestay. Upstairs are the other two bedrooms, giving you privacy and options.
The cooler months will be toasty here with a heat pump and the ambience of the wood-burner to keep you cosy. And in the summer months your lake views will form the perfect backdrop for a chilled wine and BBQ with friends on the deck.
This young family has loved 2B Wye Place as their first Queenstown home but now, with their next move already locked in it's time to make a move quickly, hence the sharp price. To make your purchasing decision even easier, our owner has provided a full Building Inspection, LIM and buyer Information Memorandum. This couldn't be easier.
P.S. If you're seeking opportunity then this is it. But you'll need to act swiftly at this price. This won't last long.