- Land Size: 730 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2002
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up
- Construction: Plaster and Corrugated Iron
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Urban
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Accommodation is provided by four bedrooms, the master with balcony, en-suite and walk in wardrobe on the top level, while the remaining bedrooms and family bathroom are situated on the lower level. Large windows bathe the home in natural light and enhance the sense of space, while open plan living and a well-appointed kitchen ensure the ability to cater to any occasion.
A wood burner & heat pump, separate laundry, abundance of storage and double garage contribute to overall functionality, while the neutral décor acts as a blank canvas upon which the new owners can quickly and easily express their own personality.
Sit back, relax and entertain on the deck or patio and enjoy the glorious views which encompass Lake Wakatipu and Frankton Marina, not to mention the stunning Remarkables mountain range.
The location simply could not be better! Not only close to so many local amenities, it's just a few minutes' drive from Queenstown CBD and a similarly short distance from the airport. This could be your permanent home, lock and leave holiday home or short term holiday rental option (QLDC consents will need to be obtained). Currently rented on a fixed term tenancy until 5 March 2020.
A home that loves a crowd, and a proposition that is sure to attract considerable interest, our owners are determined to achieve a result on, if not before, auction day. Interested parties are advised to act quickly - don't miss your golden opportunity! Contact me today for further details.