- Approx Floor Area: 237 sqm
- Land Size: 287 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Block, Iron, Cedar and Local Schist
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas mains, Air Conditioning, Central heating, Other (Gas Fire, Underfloor heating in bathrooms.)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Sky Dish, Wifi Heatpump, Radiators.
- Kitchen: New, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Other (Caesar Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban, Park, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Sewerage: Other (Step Tank System)
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
- Body corp fee $: 3217
About this listing
Welcoming nature inside, the locally sourced schist cladding extends inside, making a statement entrance. The extensive open-plan living area is incredibly spacious. Quality is emphasised in the custom made Wedgerwood kitchen with walk in pantry. Benchtops are elegant Caesar stone, offset with warm oak flooring. This generously proportioned kitchen is finished with quality stainless steel appliances and the feature light bar over the large kitchen island gives a modern accent.
Living continues onto a large hard wood timber deck, framed with a combination of schist and glass balustrading offering privacy without impacting your views towards Jacks Point Golf Course, Coronet Peak and the Remarkables backdrop. LED strip lighting gives this deck modern sophistication, and sets the scene for entertaining late into the summer evenings.
North facing this property is flooded with sunshine. The master bedroom invites the outside in with a large window opening to a Juliet balcony. A light and spacious wardrobe with window seating leads you to your heavenly ensuite with double vanity, separate tiled shower and freestanding bath where you can relax and take in the views. The bedrooms spaciousness is accentuated by pitched ceilings and spectacular views are enjoyed from all three bedrooms, an acclamation to the clever architectural design of this home. Unassuming luxuries are enjoyed in both bathrooms with tiled showers, under tile heated floors, mirror demisters and reticulated gas ensuring endless hot water.
Peel back the layers to appreciate the how solid this home is. Roof and all ceiling insulation have been extensively upgraded with R5 Pink Batts as well as insulated concrete slab floors. Windows consist of thermally broken double glazing. Hardwood timber decking and engineered oak flooring gives a real timber finish. Cladding is a combination of high quality, durable and low maintenance Alpine Tray Colour Steel, Cedar timber and locally sourced schist stone. The large double garage is finished with plywood lining and garage carpet.
The north facing position coupled with extensive insulation upgrades gives this property additional thermal qualities. When a 'top up' is required, radiator heating evenly warms the entrance and bedrooms. The stylish Escea gas fire warms as well as creates an alpine ambience, and the Wi-Fi controlled heat-pump ensures convenient, cost-effective, smart heating from the moment you step foot in the door. Future proofed with hard wired smoke alarms, security system and night sensor lights on the stairways, you will feel warm and secure in your new home.
Located in the premium Queenstown suburb - Jacks Point, where emphasis is put on preserving its landscape and homes are designed to complement it. On your door step are the Jacks Point's champion golf course, over 35 kilometres of hiking and mountain biking trails and the stunning Club House Restaurant showcasing local produce at its finest. The future Jacks Point Village will offer further amenities at your back door. Jacks Point is also a short convenient drive from Frankton Shopping Centres, the Queenstown International Airport and the Remarkables Ski Field, a close neighbour.
This is a unique opportunity in Jacks Point, our sellers are keen to get started on their next project, do not delay, make sure you contact Feleki or Priscilla today to arrange your viewing.