- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Heat pump, Ducted heating, Air Conditioning, Gas bottled, Electric, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Rewired (Fully rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Microwave, Garage Door Opener, Clothesline.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Granite and Lacquer
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer, Manicured, Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Having undergone a major rebuild and renovation, this home will fulfil your longing for the Arrowtown property you've been dreaming of.
Pared right back to the framing, you'll find everything else is brand new. Completed with exceptional taste and style, this outstanding property will delight. The bonus cherry-on-top is the valuable Visitor Accommodation Resource Consent for 365 days per annum. All the hard work has been done. Now it's time to reap the rewards. In use currently as an Airbnb holiday home, you can choose to continue that, or perhaps you'd like to live here instead (I know we would!). If you're seeking a strong investment property then you'll need to take a serious look at this property. Whatever your needs, this charming and unique cottage will fit the bill.
Adjoining Wilcox Green, you're surrounded by wide open spaces, with the river walking trail on your doorstep, not to mention the Arrowtown Village a mere stroll away. Once you've skied or hiked the day away, a relaxing soak in the hot tub with a local Pinot will round out your perfect Arrowtown day.
Don't delay your enquiry, our owners are on the move. But be warned - this is not your average property. You will fall in love!
AUCTION: on site, 12pm Saturday 2 November 2019 (unless sold prior)