- Approx Floor Area: 181 sqm
- Land Size: 808 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre Optic in Walls)
- Roof: Coloured steel and Rubber membrane
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: Storage Boxes
- Construction: Cedar and Tray
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Magroc Floor Insulation, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Polished
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Dishwasher, Garage Remotes x2, Storage Boxes, Laundry Ceiling Drying Rack.
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Park
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
But wait, there's more. A vaulted ceiling, matt-black kitchen, floor-to-ceiling windows, and many extra features to ensure this home stands out from the crowd. Did we mention the second living area? A popular hangout spot for our owners as a cosy nook and TV room, plus a sun trap to laze around and have a few drinks with their friends.
And the cherry on the top? If the existing three bedrooms don't quite suit your needs, our owners have drawn up an extension featuring another bedroom, bathroom, study, storage room and living area. This has already been approved by the Jack's Point Design Review Board, easily turning this 3-bedroom house into a large 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home.
A much loved family home for the past few years, this is your opportunity to secure a unique property with desirable flair, and the potential to add-on if you choose. Our owners have committed to their next move already, and 6 Durness Court will be sold on or before auction day.
Please phone Adam or Kirsty with haste. Simple and tasteful, this one's a bit special.
LIM provided for you.
Auction: 12pm, Thursday 24 October 2019, Harcourts Offices, 39 Shotover Street (unless sold prior)