- Approx Floor Area: 110 sqm
- Land Size: 658 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Data)
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- Garaging / carparking: No. of remotes x2., Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Ceiling fans, Gas bottled
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial, Drapes, Garage door remotes x2, Bathroom Mirror and Art.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Other (Engineered Stone)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Additional Info (Balcony / Deck), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Other surface), BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio, Verandah
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed (Sizes: 3.5 sqm, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
When you're ready to take a break from your work you'll be able to enjoy the view down onto Michael Hill's Golf Course from the office window. This view corridor is protected with an adjoining reserve. If you're like the rest of us and need more storage room than usual you'll be delighted to see the oversize double garage with workshop area, plus the extra off-street parking.
You're only a short trip away from the riverside's walking and biking trails, and the small yet bustling café and restaurant hub that is central Arrowtown.
These owners have created a home with a great feel. Committed to their move having purchased their next home, these owners are genuine about selling. Come and join the desired Arrowtown community and make your dream a reality.
Building Report and LIM provided for you.
Auction: 12pm, Thursday 24 October 2019, Harcourts Offices, 39 Shotover Street (unless sold prior)