- Approx Floor Area: 204 sqm
- Land Size: 639 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Low Max throughout, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Floating, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Central heating, Other (Diesel Tank)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (Corian Island)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Family
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered, Paved and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Landscaped / designer, Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The living accommodation is big enough for any family, with a bright open plan living, kitchen, dining area with a separate lounge. You will have space to unwind and relax in the evenings or watch a movie with the kids.
As you enter this property the Haro flooring is seamless through the hallway and main living areas and gives this home a very cool modern feel.
The kitchen has been well thought out and is super functional. There is a lovely large Corian Island bench, and a Pantry.
There is also a Study nook which is a great addition to this family home for either kid's homework or home office for mum or dad.
Download the eBrochure here: http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/894436/QT6687/81-Stalker-Road-Shotover-Country#documents
The owners thought about efficiency when they designed this house. They have installed Radiator central heating throughout the home which can be controlled from your smart phone, Low E max Double glazing and joinery and a Ribraft slab floor.
If outdoor living is your thing, you won't be disappointed. This property has been beautifully landscaped by the owners and they love the privacy they get from the outdoors areas.
You will be spoilt for choice when you are entertaining. You have 3 private outdoor areas to choose from, there is a sunny north facing deck, which is great for entertaining and also a lovely Sunny terrace area which gets the morning sun. Great for that coffee or breakfast in the morning. Then there is a cool chilled area to the rear of the property which is great for having friends over for that impromptu catch up for drinks & nibbles. And you still have space for the kids to kick a ball around or jump on the trampoline.
The property has been cleverly positioned on the section and there is great solar gain from the north facing position plus awesome views of the surrounding mountains.
Plenty of driveway parking for family and visitors plus an integral double garage with laundry.
Shotover Country is a vibrant community, very family orientated with Shotover primary school only a stone's throw away. Frankton flats and Queenstown central are just 5 minutes away.
As you can see this is a stunning family home. The owners have really loved their time at this property and now it's time to move on. They have found their next home so this home will be sold.