- Approx Floor Area: 266 sqm
- Land Size: 886 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Central heating
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Cane furniture, Shelving in Garage and office store room
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Waterfront
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The large open plan living room and kitchen make a warm and comfortable entertaining area with tall ceilings that offer a grand sense of space. With two bedrooms upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs the house offers many options for a family configuration, or as a holiday home. Winters are incredibly comfortable with diesel powered radiators and double glazing throughout the house.
Outside, the home is surround by beautiful mature landscaping that has been meticulously cared for and there is a great entertaining area dressed with schist stonework. The garage can facilitate two cars easily and there is a great space for a workbench with plenty of storage. The grounds offer lots of off-street parking and there is a large space to park your boat.
Matakauri Place is currently zoned for Visitor Accommodation under the operational district plan. This means that an application to the Council for Visitor Accommodation Resource Consent is made easy (subject to professional advice).
Our vendors have already bought their next home and must say goodbye to the house they built eighteen years ago. Now it is your opportunity to purchase this fine address.
Don't delay, an opportunity in this area of Queenstown will not last long on the market. Contact us today for your copy of the Building Report, LIM Report and more information.