- Approx Floor Area: 242 sqm
- Land Size: 721 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1987
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 4)
- Construction: Plaster and Corrugated Iron
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Fridge, Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Microwave, Drapes.
- Kitchen: Original, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal dining, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Balcony / deck
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Water
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access, Other (Lake Access)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
Built in the late 1980's this large four bedroom, three living area home has been enjoyed by the current owners for the past 25 years, but it's time to say goodbye and onto their next adventure.
The upper level features a large open plan area, a modernised kitchen, two living areas and master bedroom with ensuite and large built in wardrobe.
Head down the passage way link to a further living area, three bedrooms and bathroom. The lower level is perfect for the teenagers or use as an extra income stream.
Garaging is a spacious double with workshop and good storage and has internal access to the home. Further easy access off street parking is suitable for boat, trailer, caravan or guest cars.
The garden has mature easy care plantings and has a pathway leading straight to the beachfront and walking/cycle tracks, so you can launch your kayak or enjoy a family picnic basically on your door step.
Call Simon for further information or a private viewing today.