- Approx Floor Area: 120 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse, House, Apartment
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Other (Heatpump x 2, Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Garage Conversion to Rumpus Room)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Rural, Water
- Aspect: South
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
You MUST look at this property.
Lake facing position, stunning forever views, double glazed, great heating options, close to Queenstown CBD, recreation areas and walking tracks... This property ticks alot of boxes.
Proven to be a great rental property for the current owner it has fixed tenants in place paying market rent fixed until January 2020. Generous living space taking in the view, then 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a large fenced area for the kids or animals to play safely. Off street parking.
The CV is $750,000 but our owners are realistic, priced at $715k and may well consider offers. This is your opportunity to get on the Queenstown property ladder.
Call us now for more information and to arrange a viewing.