- Approx Floor Area: 156 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Block
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Fridge/ Freezer, Double Dishwasher.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
There is a choice of two outdoor areas flowing from the open plan living. At the front, an ample sized deck for taking in the amazing lake and mountain views and out the back a large north facing deck complete with a fully fenced flat section, perfect for keeping the young family and pets safe.
Three generous sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite along with an oversized double garage with laundry, complete this fantastic home. Heating is well covered with a heatpump, wood fire and heat transfer system, you will be toasty and warm this winter.
Such good garaging and additional off street parking is a real bonus and rarely available in Goldfields and the north facing rear yard gets very good sun by Queenstown standards.
Located in a 10 minute drive to the centre of Queenstown CBD or 10 minute drive to the airport and Frankton retail shopping centres, there is not much more you could possibly ask for.
This will be sold on, if not prior to auction day. Call Simon for more information and a viewing.