- Approx Floor Area: 201 sqm
- Land Size: 806 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Alpine Tray
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Cedar and Board & bats
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Garage fully insulated, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Central heating, Other (Gas central heating)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Fridge / Freezer, washing machine, laundry tub - everything else is negotiable.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Media
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Water, Rural
- Aspect: South, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Steep, Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Other (Steptank)
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Body corp fee $: 970
About this listing
Towering high above the Southern Highlands area of Jacks Point is a wonderful four bedroom home that boasts open-plan kitchen/dining/living, separate family room, and sunny courtyard entertainment area. Built by GJ Gardner in 2018, this home has served our Vendor's family very well and made life really comfortable - but now this is an opportunity for you to take over.
The home has gas powered central radiators throughout which makes heating quick, efficient and cheap. The double garage has plenty of space for a work bench area and heaps of storage in the attic. The grounds are very easy to maintain and the views towards the southern leg of Lake Wakatipu and Collins Bay make it easy to relax away on those long summer evenings.
We have a LIM report available on request and the building is warranted for another eight years.
Jacks Point is in the process of creating a new commercial area by the existing golf course, and when the facilities are in place you may not need venture into Frankton or Queenstown for a night out with friends, or even to grab a bottle of milk.
Take advantage of this opportunity and call us today for more information.