- Approx Floor Area: 175 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Gas mains, Other (Panel Heaters)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer and Refrigerator
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Gas reticulated and Finished in Stainless steel and Other (Concrete)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
About this listing
Only a minutes stroll from the popular Clubhouse restaurant, wining and dining will be an easy wander home when your evening has ended.
With a change of circumstances and our owners heading overseas, this near-new home has just become the perfect entry-level opportunity to get into this prestigious suburb, in a desirable street, only moments from the golf course and restaurant.
Large windows maximise the amount of sunlight throughout the home and open the living space up to incredible views over Lake Tewa and into the mountains where the north-west facing balcony extends the living to the outdoors for you. The living, kitchen and dining space is inspired by and projects the natural surround, with quality flooring, earthy touches in the polished cement counter tops and the snow from the mountain tops reflected in veins through the stylish dark tile splash back.
With two en-suited bedrooms perhaps you'll choose to use one of them as an income source, with a boarder or nightly stays to supplement your lending. And ladies, have you SEEN the size of the walk-in wardrobe? You'll love it.
Our owners have loved this as their home and did not intend to sell but life has had its say and they're off on a new adventure abroad. This beautiful slice of Queenstown must be sold. If you review recent sales in this area you'll see the exceptional value on offer.
This home has it all: style, position, value. Come and enjoy the alpine home in the mountains you've always dreamed of. Don't delay your enquiry. Please call Adam and Kirsty for more information.