- Approx Floor Area: 162 sqm
- Land Size: 393 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Corrugated Iron, Block and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Fully Furnished.
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water, Bush
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Outdoor Furniture
About this listing
You will be cosy and warm all year round. 3B Olearys Paddock is elevated and angled to enjoy late summer sun. The large 21m² hardwood deck, flows effortlessly from the open-plan living, taking in the most soothing lake and mountain views and is absolutely superb for entertaining on. Come winter, you will be cosy and warm relaxing in front of the wood-burner a heat you just can't beat or simply enjoy the convenience of the heat-pump. Of course you can be rest assured as owner occupier or investor the insulation is excellent, this home is fully double glazed and is built to the most current building code and comes with transferable building warranty.
Built to enjoy for years to come, our sellers have upspeced the kitchen with a German designed Palazzo kitchen, complete with integrated fridge & dishwasher, quality joinery, extensive storage and induction cooktop. Cladding is a mix of quality cedar weather board, colour steel iron & concrete block. The spacious hardwood deck is framed with glass balustrades ensuring views are maximised.
Be the envy of your neighbours with your super-sized double garage with internal access, there is plenty of room for your vehicles as well as mountain bikes & skis. Landscaped and finished with small gardens planted with easy care native plants, making 3B Olearys Paddock a low maintenance holiday home option as well.
Sunshine Bay is such a special suburb, just a five minute easy drive to Queenstown's CBD yet surrounded by bush abundant in bird life, as well as walking and mountain bike tracks. On your doorstep enjoy a convenience store, restaurants & bars and just a stone's throw from home you can jump on the $2 bus service.
It is not often you will find a new build in Sunshine Bay. Everything is complete, 3B Olearys Paddock is being SOLD fully furnished and is available for vacant possession. LIM report available on request. Contact F&P today to view and don't forget to watch our online video tour.