- Approx Floor Area: 160 sqm
- Land Size: 746 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Corrugated Iron and Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire, Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, Heat Pump, Log Burner, Fridge/Freezer, Small Bar Fridge.
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Media
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: City, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This well located home is ideal for you if you're looking for a savvy property to live in, or you're an investor attracted to the sharp price and potential for higher-than-standard returns.
A real feature of this home is the huge deck area with its sunny northerly aspect, making for superb additional living space and entertaining ease. Both the deck and the house have exceptional winter sun hours and when the sun's gone down you'll be toasty warm with the log-burner and heatpump.
Inside you'll find an older home that's been well-loved and cared for, spacious and stylishly presented, and with a clever separation of bedrooms. The current owners have renovated the ground-floor bedroom with an ensuite, coffee station and external access, and have been successfully operating this as a separate Airbnb homestay. Upstairs are the other three bedrooms, main bathroom and study nook.
Another big bonus for you is the potential in the land use. This large 746m2 section is unit-capable under the proposed district plan and our owners have begun to work-up plans for an additional 2 bedroom flat to be constructed behind the house. You choose if you'd like to do this.
This young family has loved 1 Broadview Rise as their first Queenstown home but now, with their next move already locked in, it's time to make a move quickly, hence the sharp price. A LIM and a building report will be provided so this couldn't be easier for you to buy. Don't waste any time. Call Adam and Kirsty for more information. This could be just the time to make your ownership dreams come true.
P.S. Did we mention the sun-soaked vegetable beds at the top of the section? The extensive landscaping? Or the bus stop on your doorstep? The list of extras just keeps going.