- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Slate and Tile
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1995
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other (Townhouse)
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Dryer, Laundry Tub.
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Gas bottled
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Views: Water, Bush
- Aspect: South, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Steep
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
These commanding views over Lake Wakatipu can only mean that this great townhouse is in a fantastic location. Close to the action of Queenstown and surrounded by New Zealand's most picturesque mountain peaks, take advantage of Fernhill's bus routes, dairy, restaurants, bars - plus heaps of friendly neighbours!
The comfortable open plan living area opens out to a huge patio above a large double garage, which is great for entertaining your family and friends. Enjoy those chilly winter nights relaxing with a mulled wine by the woodburner, or sunbath on either of the two private balconies off the bedrooms on those long summer evenings.
With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, of which two are ensuite, 1b Caples Place is filled with opportunity for first home buyers or investors. We have a Building Inspection Report and LIM Report for your information that will tell you all you need to know about the property.
Make Fernhill the right choice for your next property investment.
Call us today for more information or to book a private viewing.