- Approx Floor Area: 185 sqm
- Land Size: 1128 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2017
- Property condition: New, Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Board & Batton
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Ducted heating, Other (x 2 Heat Pumps, Gas Fire Ducted)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Garden Shed, Auto Garage & 2 Remotes.
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Corian)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Study Nook)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured, Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 300 litre
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Bordering reserve, this contemporary single level, three bedroom, two living area, two bathroom home has great garaging off street parking, stunning landscaping and enjoys elevated views with all day sun.
* Warm, sunny North facing position and well spec'd with several heating options throughout the home.
* Easy single level living surrounded with beautiful views.
* 1128m2 section, landscaped, irrigated and elevated. Backs onto reserve, no houses will ever overlook you.
* Two Living areas, (one could easily be used as a fourth bedroom)
* Designed with private courtyard and outdoor fire for alfresco dining & entertaining year round.
* Close to Jack's Point Clubhouse and the upcoming Jack's Point Village.
This home's convenience and desirability is indisputable; from here you are located just a short drive to the booming Frankton Flats and Queenstown International Airport. Zoned for the sought after Remarkables Primary School and close to the new Wakatipu High as well.
Outdoor enthusiasts will revel in close proximity to many trails and recreational opportunities of Jack's Point which include two tennis courts, a playground and playing fields. This single level home would be ideal for professional couples, small families or retirees.
Make no mistake this house will be SOLD! Contact us now for a viewing and all information of this delightful home.