- Approx Floor Area: 193 sqm
- Land Size: 657 sqm
- Property Type: Home & income
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2018
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted heating, Other
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Garage Door Remote x1, Sleepout.
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate and Other (Pressed Tin Splashbacks)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Additional Info (Self-contained flat), Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
This almost new, well presented property just keeps giving. There's something for everyone from families to seasoned investors in this solid home & income opportunity in desirable Shotover Country. More than that, it sports sunny, north-facing outdoor areas and is fully fenced, perfect for pets and kids to play.
Step inside the main home and discover the super-functional floorplan. It's spacious and comfortable offering open-plan living, a modern kitchen and ducted heating system to keep the winter chill away. The master bedroom offers outdoor access, en-suite and walk in wardrobe, while the two further double bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom and separate toilet. There's a large internal-access single garage for extra storage space if needed and good off street parking. You can just move in and enjoy.
The fully consented one bedroom flat is just fabulous! Spacious and bright, with a full kitchen, it's private from the main home and fully fenced. The huge deck offers fantastic outdoor living while the separate sleep-out is a huge bonus that offers additional sleeping or living space, and strong rental return potential.
This is the perfect first rung on the Queenstown property ladder or a strong addition to an investor's portfolio. Bikers and walkers are a quick pedal or step to the trails. Transport, Shopping, Airport & Schools are just minutes away while Queenstown CBD and Arrowtown are within 15 minutes' drive.
Well maintained, low maintenance, home & income properties in this incredibly convenient pocket of the district are always in demand - prospective purchasers are urged to act quickly. Call Kate today to learn more and secure a fantastic foothold in Shotover Country.
PLEASE NOTE THIS AUCTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED