- Approx Floor Area: 40 sqm
- Property Type: Townhouse, Apartment, Block of units
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Block
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Fully Furnished and fitted as viewed (excluding two art prints in the lounge).
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Water
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
There are Ballarat Street Apartments, and then there is this beauty. A recent modernisation has rendered this a clean, crisp and modern property that offers up stylish living, with immense views over central Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and right into the mountains. For those times where you can peel yourself away from the comfort and view from your little piece of paradise, you are literally a one minute walk from your front door to your favourite bar or restaurant. It doesn't get much closer than this.
This smart property comes with two big cherries on top: it's fully furnished and fitted, as viewed, AND has full resource consent in place for Visitor Accommodation for 365 days per annum. All the hard work has been done for you, and you'll see from the price that our owner's are genuine about selling quickly. Another property project has diverted their focus, so this wee gem has unexpectedly become available to you. Currently rented as a holiday home on Airbnb, you can choose whether you live in, rent out or holiday let it. It would also be ideally suited for a lock-up-and-leave holiday home, company accommodation for an out of town business or a weekend ski pad, right downtown. Partying the night away will be a load of fun, any season of the year, and you won't need a taxi home at the end of the night!
This central location, combined with the resource consent, and stylish presentation, make it unbeatable. Undoubtedly priced to sell quickly, you can't deny that this would make great buying. Don't delay your call to Adam and Kirsty, we don 't anticipate this will be for sale for very long.