- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard, Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Stove), Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Fridge, Washer, Dryer
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Other surface), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Chandelier & Door Knocker
About this listing
This standalone four bedroom property on Queenstown Hill sits in a walk to town position with superb views over town towards Lake Wakatipu, taking in all surrounding mountain ranges.
Whether you are looking for a permanent inner Queenstown home, a ski chalet or lodge, a holiday house or a rental; this York St address will allow occupants all the benefits of being immediately in Queenstown.
The property itself is private and spacious internally and externally. The home is four bedrooms, two bathrooms, with good living areas, separate kitchen and laundry plus a large lake facing deck off the main lounge. Add to that the several off street car parks plus the secure garaging and you have ticked a number of boxes.
We have owners who are seriously motivated to move on and meet the market. This is a rare opportunity. Location plus potential is always a winning recipe. Even more so in Queenstown.
Call now to arrange a private viewing or come to our open homes and get the full information pack.