- Approx Floor Area: 270 sqm
- Land Size: 493 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2010
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning, Gas bottled, Other (Diesel radiator)
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Boiler, TV x2, Amplifier, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping, Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Fridge (can sell)
About this listing
Architecturally designed 7 Morning Star Terrace is the perfectly balanced home. This home is elevated and has been designed to maximise the sun that sets late in a summers evening. You will enjoy an open outlook with incredible mountain views from the large living room and extensive deck framed with glass balustrading.
The modern dining & kitchen space enjoys an intimate private aspect flowing onto a patio and fully fenced flat lawn area secure for small children and pets. All four bedrooms are spacious and include a master bedroom with ensuite. Storage is plentiful, the double garage is oversized in length, catering for vehicles as well as bikes, skis and paddleboards and can be accessed internally.
Our current owner has upgraded this property with cost effective diesel radiator heating throughout, there is also an electric heat hump and the gas fire offers stunning evening ambiance in cooler months, you can rest assured your family will be warm year round.
Construction is a mix of solid concrete block foundation walls and durable weather board cladding with above building code insulation in the walls and ceiling and is double glazed throughout. The landscaped garden is fully irrigated, making the low maintenance outdoor area even more user friendly.
Arthurs Point is a hidden Jewel in the Queenstown Crown, positioned a short 7 minute drive from Queenstowns CBD whether you take your car or the $2 Bus. Here at 7 Morning Star Terrace you are metres from the Morning Star Beach Recreational Reserve and beyond that to your local - Canyon Food & Brewery. Queenstown's most iconic attractions Coronet Peak Ski Field and Shotover Jet to name just a few are right on your door step adding to the character of Arthurs Point and for those more adventurous the Moonlight Trail starts right here in Arthurs Point.
Packing is well underway, 7 Morning Star Terrace is to be sold on or before Auction 12noon, Thursday 28th March 2019. A LIM Report is available on request. Do not miss this unique opportunity, contact F&P today to organise your viewing.