- Approx Floor Area: 238 sqm
- Land Size: 1340 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2014
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump, Ducted heating, Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher, fridge, auto garage door opener & remote, compost bins.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated and Finished in Other (Corian)
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Bedroom 5 - double and built in wardrobe)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Backyard access
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: 4x Roses (will be identified), Glass house & Hen house.
About this listing
The Queenstown property you have been waiting on. Five double bedrooms, a beautifully fitted kitchen & scullery, tiled bathrooms, a stylish minimalistic interior and well specified with heating.
Enjoy knowing that 11 Judes Lane has had a landscape designer develop it to suit everyone and provide great outdoor living. Those who wish to grow their own produce and enjoy the good life with chickens and eggs, veges and fruit will find this a perfect fit. Relax in the shade surrounded by the fragrance of the flora and fauna.
5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Lounge areas and 1 Study Room mean everyone is catered for here with their own space. Add to this a 2 car garage and ample off street parking.
Positioned just two minutes walking time to get the kids to or from school. Recreation areas surrounding you. This property would suit you if you're an owner-occupier, family, investor or holiday maker. Less than a week out from auction, Contact us now so you don't miss out!