- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Unit, Townhouse, House
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV aerial, clothes line, garden shed, garage remotes x 2, dishwasher, drapes
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Private
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Clothes line, BBQ area
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Single-level living can be very hard to find in Queenstown, and for this reason these townhouses are ideal for retirees, investors and owner-occupiers. This exceptionally tidy home has additional features that may appeal to you, including three bedrooms (instead of the standard two), large living area, conservatory and additional off-street parking for four cars. This is in addition to the single garage. You'll enjoy smart, easy-care living here, and the Frankton location makes it a no-brainer.
Our delightful owner has enjoyed 16 happy years in this simple and easy home, and having now secured their next property this is genuinely available to you. Join the astute locals with a Frankton property. This one won't break the bank, and after 16 years of pride and care it is in immaculate condition.
Please call Adam or Kirsty for full information. Don't delay, these homes are always sought after.
For sale by Auction: 12pm, Thursday 28 February 2019, Harcourts Offices, Queenstown (unless sold prior).
LIM and Information Memorandum available upon request.