- Land Size: 754 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Fridge, Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer & Firewood.
- Kitchen: Original
- Living area: Open plan, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Offered to the market for the first time in 30 years.
Our owners have moved out and their Kelvin Heights home is seriously for sale. Tucked into a private and desirable corner of Kelvin Heights, this property is ready for you to move into immediately! With a superb north facing large lawn area and established garden, there is plenty of room for kids to run and play, bar-b-ques to be had, or for you to simply relax and enjoy the peace here.
If you love water sports, then there is easy access to the lake, close driving distance to ski fields and conveniences and walking distance to the golf club.
Zoned for the Remarkables Primary School, close to the new Wakatipu Highschool,
everyone is catered for here. Ideally suited for residents seeking the warm simple life, or a true lock-and-leave holiday or investment property. You choose.
Our vendors are motivated to sell. Don't miss this Kelvin Heights entry level opportunity.
Come to our open homes or contact us for a private appointment.
PRIOR OFFERS CONSIDERED