- Approx Floor Area: 65 sqm
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 2016
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Apartment
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Washing Machine & Dryer, Fridge/Freezer, Queen Bed, Split King Bed, L Shape Couch, Armchair, Dining Table & 4 Matching Chair, Coffee Table & TV.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, it's an ideal investment property for a long term rental, or idyllic short term holiday accommodation on the lake for families or couples.
The open plan living area leading to the patio means you will be able to enjoy evening BBQ's whilst watching the sun set over lake Wakatipu also making it a great property for the first time buyer wanting views of this wonderful area.
Built only 2 years ago and only a 5 minute drive from both Queenstown and Frankton, this is one not to be missed!
This property will be taken to auction on the 1st of November at midday, however prior offers will be considered. Auction to be held at the Harcourts Offices, 39 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
More information on this property can be downloaded here: http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/862013/QT5982/3-527-Frankton-Road#documents