- Approx Floor Area: 230 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Render, Plaster and Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Open), Other (Gas Fire)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Granite, Stainless steel and Timber
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Balcony / deck
- Ensuite: Separate shower, Spa bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Attic, Other (Library)
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered, Uncovered, Paved and Other surface), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This magical home that has so many unique features, spread over a spacious three levels. The lower level contains the spacious master suite with separate bathroom and has direct access to the lawn and gardens. The middle level features open plan kitchen-living area flowing out to a large deck area and a smaller protected courtyard. You can also snuggle up in a cosy den with an open fire or enjoy a separate second living area with library and study. This floor also boasts a fourth guest bedroom/utility room, bathroom and laundry. Completing the home, at the upper level there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The small landscaped and terraced section has mature plantings and is private from the street, allowing you to entertain your guests outside or just sit back and enjoy the beautiful scenery that is Queenstown. This location in sun drenched Kelvin Heights is also sheltered from prevailing winds and enjoys its own micro-climate. Willow Place is considered the 'dress circle' and properties are rarely available here, take advantage of the direct access from the property to the lake and walking track.
Just a short drive from Queenstown International Airport, Frankton Shopping Centres, Queenstown's new Wakatipu High School and is also zoned for the popular Remarkables Primary School. The Hilton hotel and Kawarau Falls Village are just a sort stroll away and you can take advantage of the highly regarded cafes, bars and restaurants.
This versatile property is the ideal permanent residence or holiday home. It must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
For more information, contact Simon or John.