- Approx Floor Area: 160 sqm
- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1993
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Timber, Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Split cycle a/c, Other (Underfloor in bathroom, wall gas heater)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate oven, Rangehood and Gas bottled
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Bush, Water
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Body corp fee $: 1443.41
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Light shade over dining table - will be replaced with standard shade. Mirror in upstairs bathroom.
About this listing
From the moment you enter the living area with open plan kitchen and dining you will be impressed with the space, lake views along with, private outdoor decking and courtyard areas, and the multitude of native birdlife in the vicinity.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate living/office area upstairs, double glazing, 2 heat pumps, wood burner, a gas externally vented wall heater, a lock up single garage with loft storage, and a detached elevated bedroom/office at the rear of this property all make this home a must to view.
Do not hesitate - this will not last!