- Land Size: 14.2532 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Renovated
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Woodfire, Other (HRV System throughout)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Washing Machine
- Kitchen: Modern, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Land contour: Sloping, Steep
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Electric
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: All items in Wool Shed and Other Shed
About this listing
"Cliffside" could be ideal for grazing a few sheep, or horses, or you could even plant a descent sized vege crop, there's plenty of land for ideas here!
The home has had a renovated kitchen and bathroom and is in very tidy condition for its age. Also located next to the house is an old stone relic building (still in use) along with a woolshed and hayshed.
Part of the original "Sutherland Farm" this property has been in the family since the 1920's and it has now time for the owners to reluctantly say good bye after all of these years.
They have purchased a property out of town so are seriously for sale!
Do not miss this rare opportunity for lifestyle so close to town