- Approx Floor Area: 140 sqm
- Tenure: Cross-lease
- Approx year built: 1971
- Property condition: Renovator, Good
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Split cycle a/c
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Fully Furnished
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Breakfast bar, Microwave and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, Waterfront
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
The owners have thoroughly enjoyed holidaying here with their family and friends over the years and have had the perfect situation with Jubilee Park, and the waterfront located directly in front of their home; not to mention the few minutes' walking distance to town.
The property would benefit from a makeover so if you have an eye for design there is a real opportunity to potentially add value by completing your own touches.
Off street parking is good which includes a spacious double carport, with the lake and mountain views described as "stunning"
If you are looking for a near waterfront walk to town location, a property that has potential to add value, a property that potentially could suit holiday or long term rentals, or a permanent live in home, then don't miss this wonderful opportunity!
Open Homes Wednesdays and Saturdays 12 noon - 12.45pm, beginning Saturday 27 September 2014.
The potential and opportunity is here, and ready now!